Kooba Jaylin & Jacinda Comparison Pics

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
Hi Ladies. Last week I received both my Kooba Jaylin & Jacinda and as promised I've taken some pictures so that you all can compare the sizes.
I have to say that I was really surprised at how much smaller Jaylin is than Jacinda. I'm so use to big bags these days that it sort of seemed clutch size.:P However, it is definitely now one of my favorites.:woohoo: I love how light it is and think it would be perfect dressed up worn on the forearm or down and used as a messenger bag. Also, it is so lightweight. What a difference!
Anyway, there are a few differences between the two besides the size. Jaylin has a messenger strap and Jacinda has more pockets and more depth. I was really lucky because My Jacinda doesn't have much distressing and color variations like most of the others. However, I think I am only keeping the Jaylin because now I have a BE tan bag on the way. Here are some pics.:smile:

Attachments

celhaz

Need more purses...
Apr 5, 2008
So. Cal
They're both so cute, but the Jacinda is definitely more practical! I really like the Jacinda a lot!!! :tup::smile:

Teresa1127

Aug 12, 2007
Thanks for the detailed pics. The leather is so beautiful on both. I'd buy the Jacinda myself as I prefer to wear my bags tucked under my arm. Call it NYC paranoia. :nuts:

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
^^^ Well, I definitely agree that the Jacinda is a better every day size, but I already have quite a few bags that size. The Jaylin is so unique in that it can be dressed up a little or it can be really casual. The messenger style is really hot in Europe and works best with a smaller bag imo. Really, they are both adorable, it just depends on your needs.

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks suzi for sharing such great pics! The more I see the Jacinda, the more I like it. The distressing on yours looks gorgeous - there is enough variation in the leather to make it unique, but definitely not too much where it looks like a "defect". Scrumptious!!! :tup:

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Suzi, it's great to see comparison shots. Both bags look fab. I can see why you like the Jaylin, it looks really practical as a messenger bag. As you rightly say, it just depends on one's individual needs, as to which bag would suit, but it's good to have a choice, rather than one size or nothing. Thanks for posting, they're great pics and very helpful.

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I really like the looks of each of these bags...but I have the Jaylin and just think it is a great little versatile bag. It works equally well as a messanger and a hand held. Thanks for posting the comparison photos - both great but loving the Jaylin!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like the pics.

Windy55 - I'm glad you're lovin your Jaylin. I can't wait to use mine. That bag is hardly sold anywhere. I wonder why? The funny thing is it is only $100 less than Jacinda but it looks 1/2 the size.

Koobalover - I do like the look of a little distressing. I wish my Jaylin was a little less distressed like the Jacinda since that is the one I'm keeping.

windy55

O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
'Suzi - I'm not really sure why the Jaylin is not widely available. I'm okay with that since there won't be a ton of people wearing the same thing. I also think this is one bag that cannot be appreciated until you try it on and really use it. As to price, I know that I will always pay for form and function over size so maybe that's part of the answer. Who knows...I just know that it is working for me for and filling a hole in my purse wardrobe! Hope it works for you just as well!!

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
In the closet
Thanks for taking the time out and posting those pics for reference!!
They look like Mommy and Baby!! You definitely don't need both, and either is a great choice depending on what specifications you are looking for!
Enjoy Jaylin!!