Kooba Hudson...WHOA! Look at that price!

Am I the only one that likes it? I dont like the price and would never pay that for it. But I dont think it is that bad.

Yes Shockey...You are the ONLY one....LOLOLOL
It does look like a big chocolate bar! Hmmm, it's looking better every minute! :roflmfao:

I agree with Lindy and Rose. It looks like a department store bag...something that sells for 79.99. And I guess I mostly agree that it doesn't look like a Kooba. No studs, no whipstitching, no nothing. I don't think Kooba should always have studs or whipstitching, but I think they must progress...and this line shows no style progression. 700.00 WHEW! That is hard to swallow.

Awww, no! Shockey, I'm with you. This is a beautiful bag in person. The picture makes it look all square and stiff, but it's not. It's got this lovely, smooshy, slouchy yet structured leather and it's really volumnious w.o being out of control... (I realize I sound like a haircare ad...)
But this bag is really nice!

I'm not normally a Kooba girl, but this bag changes my mind. The leather alone is beeeautiful!

The reason Im most disapointed with the Fall bags I have seen so far (apart from the suede Elisha's, but thats still a 'last season' design so it doesnt really count ;)) is because the designs looks similar to bags I have seen by other designers.
The sienna/Jillian/Paige etc. all stood out and had that Kooba look about them. The Fall designs seem bland in comparision. You wouldnt think 'kooba' when looking at them.
Kooba is becoming one of the sheep, as opposed to being the shephard.
Im looking forward to the Spring line next year..

My thoughts exactly. Also, I comfort myself with the thought that I may pick up some 2006 designs while awaiting the Spring 2008. There were plenty that I missed that I meant to get back to and just never did. Hopefully that will tide me over for a good long while should the Spring 2008 bags be as disappointing as the Fall lines.