Kooba fans.....Sienna or Scarlett?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which do you perfer? I can't decide. I'm leaning toward the Scarlett in brown bc it's smaller, but they look identical to me. :confused1:

2. I had exactly the same problem but than decided to go for the Sienna and never regret it.

3. They are identical just different by size. I have a Scarlett in Metallic Army color which I adore so I also bought the same color in a Sienna. One of my favorite bags.

4. Just depends how much you need to carry, I have a Sienna, totally love it and would like another in a different colour, (I'm just not too keen on the new embossed ones...)long for a cognac, but they don't do them anymore:sad:

5. But Maggie....they have that Heavy Pebbled Bourbon that is gorgeous. I think it's better than the Cognac. I really may have to get that one one day. Here is my Frankie in that same Bourbon. Gorgeous!
    Frankie.JPG

6. Thanks, Lexie, I thought they were all embossed, just had a look at the Sienna in Bourbon, the colour is nice, just like the smooth leather better...

7. Thanks for all you help girls. I went w the Scarlett. Will let you know when I get it. BTW, it was $400 plus 35% off, so it was about $295 if my math is correct.

8. Congrats on your new scarlett. Post pics when you get it. I love my Sienna.

9. Congratulations!! Great price, you'll love it:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice