Kooba Fall 09

LOVE that Peyton in the picture. I can only imagine how stunning it is in RL!

It looks really really nice. Love the style and color. I'm just not sure if I want to invest in a new Kooba right now since I have been disappointed. I did get a Ocean Kellyn bag this week. It's pretty nice and it's leather is better than other new Koobas I've seen. However, it isn't a "OMG I'm in Love bag" more than it is a very useful Tote type bag good for hiding the snacks in when you go see a movie.

Hey ....if you are buying bags as much as I do you have to cut corners somewhere and $3.50 boxes of candy is a good place to start :P

I was all ready to pull the trigger on a Peyton in Aubergine. It looks stunning. Then I went and searched and saw that the top zip isn't a clean cut zipper. The Zipper sits in a well and the sides have snaps. Now I'm disappointed. I don't want to have to zipper and snap just so the bag looks good. Am I being too picky?

0411817771791R__A1_300x400.jpg

I saw this bag in person, it is awesome! I don't think that you have to snap up the sides in order to close it, I believe that the snaps are an option so that the bag can expand. I like the look the of the glazed leather.