Kooba Fall 09

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I'm just drooling over some of the styles and colors shown for Fall 09! I don't have names to go with the styles but there are at least four bags that are going to be on my Must Have list, starting with the purple studded beauty and the black hobo with pleating and drawsting...and of course the Amber...in every color!

http://www.kooba.com/#/collections

Go Kooba!!! :love:

If you mean the smaller Purple distressed bag with studs down the sides, it's the Peyton. It is 495 and comes in Tan, Green, Aubergine and Black. The Black Drawstring is the Juliet....595...and comes in Black, Taupe and Berry.

The Peyton is the only one that sparks my interests.

If you mean the smaller Purple distressed bag with studs down the sides, it's the Peyton. It is 495 and comes in Tan, Green, Aubergine and Black. The Black Drawstring is the Juliet....595...and comes in Black, Taupe and Berry.

The Peyton is the only one that sparks my interests.

That's the one. Would you happen to know the name of the shoulder bag version of the Amber bag? It's the Amber but with a single long strap (not the Devin looking one with front pockets, the other one to the right of the Amber). I'm likin' that one as well but with my luck it'll be the smallest of the 'sister' bags.

Yeah, I'm going to be checking out the leather before I buy as well. Some look phenomenal in pics but I'm still gun shy even after having discovered bags like the Ellie have wonderful leather (compared to the Jacindas and thinner leathers).

Last edited:
That's the one. Would you happen to know the name of the shoulder bag version of the Amber bag? It's the Amber but with a single long strap (not the Devin looking one with front pockets, the other one to the right of the Amber). I'm likin' that one as well but with my luck it'll be the smallest of the 'sister' bags.

You got that right. It's the Kendra bag and it looks decieving because it must be teensy at 295.00. Comes in Camel, Black, and Purple.