Kooba Elisha 2007 on eBay - Real or Fake?

Hi, I am interested in bidding on this purse that is on eBay, I just want your input on wether or not this bag is real or fake. The bag is a fairly new release from Kooba, and I know I normally can tell a fake from a real, but I just want to confirm that its real because it has no reserve and is so cheap. It looks pretty real to me, but like I said, I just wanted to confirm. Thanks in advance for your help.

eBay item #: 260104175458

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...from=R8&satitle=260104175458&category0=&fvi=1

I think I read somewhere that the latest Kooba lines haven't been faked yet, so this is probably real. It is currently at a penny, but still has over 4 days left so I'm sure people will bid it up closer to the end date.

Looks okay. I can't imagine a fake yet of Spring 2007 but I suppose they aren't far behind.
Love the bag! White may be hard to keep clean and be careful wearing it under your arm up against dark shirts. The shirt dye may transfer on it.

I have seen this bag and color IRL and it appears real to me. But I always wonder how these folks get the bags for sale this early in the season. Surely they do not have a Kooba wholesale account, he isn't even a power seller.

Let us know if you buy it.

Many many sellers keep the bidder list private. Thta is to stop other sellers from writing these bidders and offering to sell them a bag (maybe even a fake bag) for less. A private bidder list doesn't bother me at all.

And that does happen, a seller will watch an auction for something he has too and write a bidder, offering it for less. I have had one seller approach me that way.

Private bidder lists don't scare me at all.