Kooba Dylan-Lava or Eggplant? Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I bought the Dylan in Lava on Bluefly and I love it but now I see the Eggplant color is for sale on there. I can't decide which I'd rather have-I love the idea of the eggplant, but the lava seems more practical so I can't decide if I should do an exchange. It is really hard to see the colors online. Advice anyone? Thanks!

2. Eggplant already sold out at Bluefly :sad: Guess my decision is made.

3. p.s. I've seen the eggplant IRL. It is very very very dark plum.

4. Plum is supposedly the color for fall. I don't think you can go wrong either way.

5. The eggplant is a purplish black and when it catches the light ... has a plumish cast. According to all the fashion and style magazines, purple - especially the darker shades - is going to be the "it" color for Fall/Winter.

6. I just checked and the eggplant Dylan is back up there on Bluefly. But, there's only one so better go grab it.