Kooba Cream Sienna

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
First off hey y'all! New to the board :love:

I want to get a cream Kooba Sienna, same as Sienna Miller has. But I'm not sure where to get it online and am afraid of fakes on ebay. Are there ANY auth ones on ebay? How do you tell? Are there online sites where I could get one on sale?

also I am quite small so would the Kooba be too large for me, I'm only 5 feet?

Twinklette said:
First off hey y'all! New to the board :love:

I want to get a cream Kooba Sienna, same as Sienna Miller has. But I'm not sure where to get it online and am afraid of fakes on ebay. Are there ANY auth ones on ebay? How do you tell? Are there online sites where I could get one on sale?

also I am quite small so would the Kooba be too large for me, I'm only 5 feet?

This place has it and you can get 30% off with the toutie coupon code, let me know if you need help getting the code
http://www.karizmaboutique.com/prod_detail.cfm?ID=A10A1D57-3048-28EB-BA980A064972B6BC

dee-dee said:
thank you, you beat me to it.

I'm on my second cup of coffee this morning. :P

I am interested to see how the ordering of these Sienna's pan out. I stopped in that store on Saturday, as I was in the area. From what I gathered from the SA, they only have one of each style. It is a very small boutique.

I'm only 5'2", very petite and I just ordered the Sienna in Cream from the Karizma web site. I tried it on a few months ago at Nieman Marcus and I thought it fit great, no problem - but I like larger bags and totes too.:amuse: I've got 4 kids and there's alway plenty of stuff to lug around. If you don't carry much and don't need more room, I'd definitely consider the Scarlett. It's cute too!

yayagirl6, I just ordered the Kooba Sienna in Cream from Karizma Boutique last night, and still haven't received an email confirmation, did yours take awhile or did they not even send one. I'm just curious, I want to make sure I get it. Thanks

to shelley,

I ordered the kooba sienna in cognac a week ago from Karizma and received no order confirmation via email. So, i emailed the customer service and got confirmed. looks like they don't have automatic email confirmation. but, no problem. if you're nervous, try to email them. hope this make you feel better ;)

Shelley-I ordered a cognac sienna from them last weekend. I never received an e-mail or anything from them.My sienna arrived thursday-I :love: it! Hope you enjoy yours!:biggrin: