Kooba Color???

1. Ok.....I finally decided to get a sienna...now which color? The first is the cognac, the second is luggage...HELP!!!!!

koobac.jpg koobal.jpg
  2. Tough choice, but I'd go with the cognac.

3. I like the luggage. It's more unusual.

4. I'm loving the cognac! It really stands out for me and just as versatile :love:

5. I want to say Cognac, but I see so many people with Siennas in that color, so I'm going to say Luggage.

6. I love the cognac:biggrin:

7. cognac:smile:

8. I agree, the Luggage is unique and you can wear it in any season too!

9. cognac

10. Luggage!

11. drlisa- which color did you choose? You can't go wrong with either! I ordered the cognac this morning. I originally ordered the black last friday and by sunday decided I really wanted the cognac. As luck would have it I accidentally typed in the wrong exp date on my cc and the company stopped the transaction. Yea! Now I don't have to send it back!

12. Cognac! both are very pretty

13. I love that luggage color but pictures can be deceiving. Considering the flash, I think cognac may be a better color!

14. The cognac.:love:

15. I think I am going to go with the cognac, but I just found the Tan Fendi Spy Hobo that I AM IN LOVE WITH!!! ( I just posted something about that one too)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice