Kooba Canvas Marcelle

1. Does anyone have a familiarity with the Kooba Marcelle Canvas? Do you love it? It seems a bit hard to keep clean....can I scotchguard it? :confused1: I've always thought it was a great looking bag, but then wondered with it being canvas if maybe the bottom sides would wear away - if I got dirt on it, it'd be ruined. At least with leather you can do a leather cleaner, but canvas? Any thoughts would be appreciated!:happydance:

9649_s.jpg
  2. Wow, that's a cute bag!! I'm a fan of Kooba... I have the Ginger in gold. I've never seen this bag though. I agree, it does seem like it would be hard to keep clean. But still... I LOVE IT though!! :yes:

3. i have the anna corrina lotus tote in white and it didn't take long to get dirty...it's not that bad that i think i need to make the effort to clean it :shame:, but it's starting to show wear. when i do get around to cleaning it, i will probably spot clean with some ivory liquid or something....

overall, i think it would be tough to keep clean, but not necessarily tough to clean, if that makes sense...i love white canvas bags!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice