Kooba Brynne

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    Seriously, could we talk about how much I love this bag? The leather is so beautiful and soft, it is the perfect size, fits so nicely under your arm. And the corset-laced details look amazing IRL.

2. I Love it and I almost got it but the shape reminded me so much of my Marcelle I decided to settle on the Keira, the smaller version of this bag. It's a shoulder bag with a flap but still has the pretty corsetting that really makes this bag cute. The leather is very nice. I like Kooba's Fall stuff!

3. Cool! I'm eyeing a black one for fall and this has a little more formal look than my Sienna (in desert, which is going to hibernate come F/W).

4. It's beautiful. The studs on the handle combined with the lacing detail give it just the right edge.

5. Leather with corsetting! :love: What color Keira did you get? I loooove that bag, but I'm afraid it would be too small for me. However, Annie (the larger version) might be perfect! I'm seriously in love with this bag. I haven't seen it in person yet, but if the leather is gorgeous, I'm definitely in trouble.

kooba_annie.jpg
  6. I like this bag. It looks very unique with the lace detailing. I have not seen it in stores yet, but I know that Kooba has really soft leather.

7. I have the Keira in black. BUT...it is small. I have a BIG Isabella Fiore Wallet and it fits with all my other stuff but is stuffed with no room for any incidental addition. So I am selling it sadly. I need function above all else. I am going to get a Jillain and a Small Paige bag when they come out next month.

8. I love that bag, it's gorgeous, I love the corset detail.

9. I just saw this bag at Bloomies the other day and it is gorgeous!

10. I LOVE this bag too. I am gonna go check it out in person this weekend.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice