Kooba Brynne

It is a beautiful bag. I just sold my auburn one to a new TPFer who just moved to Gainesville. I haven't carried her in a long time and knew she would carry her regularly and give her the "love" she deserves. She came over Saturday and I pulled out my Kooba collection to share the Siennas, Lucys, Devins and Marcelles - along with several other "only have one" styles. It's nice to have a TPF girlfriend who lives in the same town. We're going to compare Belen Echandias in a few days. She's been "bitten" by the bug now like the rest of us. I'm sure if I end up with seller's remorse (like we all do) on the Brynne, I can get her back. She has wisely also gotten a mocha champagne Renee.

LOL! That's me. I'm so lucky!

And if you've ever wondered whether Larke is breeding Siennas... yes, yes she is!

"I just sold my auburn one to a new TPFer who just moved to Gainesville.She has wisely also gotten a mocha champagne Renee."

And she also became the new owner of my Ivory Sienna the day after she received Larke's bag.This was my most precious NWT Kooba and I spend over a year just undressing her to admire and inhale the leather. Finally decided it was time to let her go and am so happy she went to the Florida Kooba contingent.

"I just sold my auburn one to a new TPFer who just moved to Gainesville.She has wisely also gotten a mocha champagne Renee."

And she also became the new owner of my Ivory Sienna the day after she received Larke's bag.This was my most precious NWT Kooba and I spend over a year just undressing her to admire and inhale the leather. Finally decided it was time to let her go and am so happy she went to the Florida Kooba contingent.

And she "adopted" my Bourbon Ada too! It's nice to see such a sweet person collecting cherished pre- loved, beautiful Koobas, dear to our hearts and memories.

Lurkie lookie loo..for a while..but when I saw this thread..I had to post this..OMG..the older Koobas are really lovely..I've seen a lot of newer ones show up here in Century 21 and the earth did NOT move for me..but now I get why some of you began to collect Koobas...

lalalalalala...I don't want to hear about them showing up on ebay..I'm trying to behave..not rave..so...I have to run away..this thread is making me drool..and I should be sleeping...Ms. Liz...all your discussion about Kooba oldies..I blame you amiga..yes I do....it's all your fault amiga..yes it is..I can't hang here although I see so many familiar faces..it would be the end of me...LOL

Kamikaze post over...peace out.

Gingey....You need a Sienna, Paige, and an Ada, and throw in a Brynne...and if you're a good girl (Lord knows you've been naughty lately) I'll even let you pet my seven Lucy's!

(oh dear, another post that doesn't sound quite right...LOL)

Oh you nasty girl you..LOL...nope..I'm not a good girl..as Mae West said: "I used to be Snow White..but I drifted"..especially since I've joined the merry pranksters here on TPF..lordy lordy have mercy on this poor soul.

Is petting 7 Lucy's a euphemism for something that'll make both my DH and the Boyscout sit up and take notice of us..if I bring DH along?

Ms. L -

Seven Lucys!!! That is not fair! :nuts: What colors do you own? At present, I just own two - a Brynne and Talia. I love my Talia but its a bit heavy, but nothing compares to my Brynne. The leather is soooo soft and sturdy. I want to get one in every color but I may try to diversify.

Gingeybear - never fear. According to Kooba Corporate, they will be bringing back some of their vintage Koobas in upcoming lines. Hopefully, they will be utilizing the same leather that they used previously. Check out the "Ask Kooba" feature on the top of the page. I've been stalking E-bay for vintage Koobas but I've been on the loosing side of the majority of auctions. There was a Annie on e-bay but the seller didn't post photos so I think most people steered clear from the auction. God only knows the condition of the bag.

OMG you gals are bad enablers...I just tuned in to look around, and answer chica1.

Then I see some wonderful familiar faces, and old memories resurface....The next thing I knew I am scouring Ebay for the oldies...AND JUST BOUGHT A BLACK BRYNNE!!!