Kooba Bought At Sample Sale - Keeper??

1. Hey everyone. Here's an interesting one. I bought from a reputable person a SAMPLE Kooba from some New York sample sale. The tag says "Kooba New York" - even the inside tag on the purse says "sample - not for sale" so it's pretty cool that it might be a one-of-a-kind. In any case, on the tag it says "Kooba Cecile" and the color is "Ash". It's 1100% authentic, so that's not my issue. I think it morphed into a "Jessie" but the color they decided against. I've been back and forth on whether to keep it....one day I love it because it's probably only like a couple in existence and then on another day it's like "I'm not crazy about the straps." It's a little bit on the small side for me - but I thought it might be nice for a more dressy occasion - wearing a Marcelle all the time can be a little casual. In any case, I attached some not-so-good pics - and was hoping to see if you thought I should part ways or it's a keeper....
    :shrugs:

KoobaGrey1.jpg KoobaGrey2.jpg KoobaGrey3.jpg
  2. OOOHHH, I think it is really CUTE! And I LOVE the color...I would say FOR SURE keep it if it is going to be a rarity, but if you are not crazy about it, you could probably sell it for more than you have in it!

3. I am a Kooba lover!! I say keep it. You'll never see another like it!!

4. Okay. Better pics. Even though it's small? Okay - I appreciate feedback. My friend who is so NOT into bags could care less....:wtf:

KoobaGrey.jpg KoobaGrey2.jpg KoobaGrey3.jpg
  5. I think it's cute!

6. I think its so cute you should send it to me. The address is LOL!

Its a keeper I am sure you can down size a little and learn to love it.

7. i'd really love the leather texture shown on your 2nd post pics!
    it's pretty!

8. I say keep it! :yes:

9. Keep it!

10. i'm normally not a big kooba fan (sorry to those of you who are!)...but i actually really like it. and the fact that it's recognizable as a kooba, but is still potentially a one-of-a-kind style? i'd definitely keep it :smile:

but then, i have a really hard time parting with my bags :rolleyes:

11. It is definetely a keeper. Enjoy!

12. I love it:nuts: And this is coming from someone that never paid any type of attention to Kooba. Didn't like the woven bags sorry:shame: Buy that is totally cute.

13. I love it! Is the leather as soft and smooshy as it looks? If I were you, I'd keep it.

14. it's a keeper...:yes:

15. Yep, it's definitely a Jessie. Look at my Avatar. They may have slightly refined it and my Jessie looks to have a heavier pebbled leather. It's definitely one of a kind so I'd keep it. I'm not crazy for the color so that would be a turn off to me and I wouldn't use it much. If that is the case, then I'd try selling it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice