Kooba Blake in patent leather

Jul 12, 2008
I am in love with the Kooba Blake patent leather black and amethyst. They are both gorgeous. It is definitely a beautiful style and I like that it is large because I prefer bigger bags. Does anyone have any opinions they would like to share? What's your favorite color and if anyone owns one is it lightweight or heavy? Thanks! Renee:rolleyes:

it just looks to me like it would be lighterweight than the regular leather Kooba. Although my crackled pink Lola weighs a ton, but I think its just the way the bag is structured.

I am in love with the Kooba Blake patent leather black and amethyst. They are both gorgeous. It is definitely a beautiful style and I like that it is large because I prefer bigger bags. Does anyone have any opinions they would like to share? What's your favorite color and if anyone owns one is it lightweight or heavy? Thanks! Renee:rolleyes:
I have this bag in the black patent and I love it! It is not as light as the regular leather, it is a lot stiffer but it looks so good! It is a perfect size if you like big bags.

Tried Toutie. It worked. But......

A few minutes after I ordered it online (at a steal, no less) and had gotten confirmation, I got an email from Vibe saying that they had JUST sold their last one. Hmmmm... this bothers me. I hate places that can't keep their online inventory updated. :cursing: They still have the chocolate brown, tho.

OOO it is here. I am at work so I can't post a pic yet but my Kooba Blake in patent caramel arrived today!!! It takes up half of my desk but I absolutely love it! Gorgeous Gorgeous rich color. If you havent seen this bag in person, go to bloomies or Nordstrom right away.