Kooba bags on Ebay?

1. I am new here and have a question. Has anyone bought from any of the sellers on eBay? I am obviously concerned about authenticity. Is there any way to tell a fake Kooba Sienna from a real one? I saw another post regarding VIP fashions on eBay...they have one I want....

2. There are heaps of fake Siennas on eBay, so watch out!! I received one myself and believe me, they are mirror copies, you really have to know the bag to realize! I sent my fake one back and thankfully got most of my money back and decided to be a bit more careful (and spend a bit more...) next time. I got the most beautiful Sienna in Ivory from FreshFashionstore, which are the most pleasant, helpful ebayer you could deal with! They are having a break at the moment, but will be back soon. The (good) fakes have a really strong leather smell (this is one of the factors they use to convince you it's the real deal...)
    I had no idea what the bag was meant to be like, but was disappointed with the leather, it seemed sloppy, not what you expect from a $600 bag!! If something seems wrong with anything that is supposed to be quality designer goods, it usually is!! Believe me, when I got the real thing, I didn't have to question it all, it was totally beautiful and ever way!
    :yes:

3. I have a list of 3 people I buy from on eBay. They can be trusted. I don't usually look much further than these sellers because the vast majority of Koobas on Ebay are fake. It's good to hear that VIP is good. I have always wondered and never bid. I use Upscaletrend Ali-Babe or Sur*Goddess. Also LNinos has authentic bags. I've gotten a Frankie from him in the new pebbled teak. Awesome bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice