Kooba bag in suede leather?

campertwins

May 7, 2007
HI ladies, I am asking for your opinon. Would you consider buying a Kooba made with suede leather or you tend to buy a Kooba bag made with "normal" leather? I can considering buying a Kooba suede leather bag and wondering if it's a wise decision. Thanks.

I have a suede Ginger (carried it yesterday and today, actually!) and it is wonderful. The suede is sooooo soft and thick and it hasn't been hard to maintain at all. I'm really not too careful with it and the marking is very minimal.

I have an olive green suede Sloane and it's one of my favorite bags! For suede it is amazingly maintenance free and stays pretty clean. It also doesn't get those smooth (no nap) wear spots that so much suede gets! I don't over baby my bags. The only complaint I have is this: bag tends to be much heavier than most of my others. But that also could be the suedelike lining.

I like the Kooba suede. It's as good, or better than some of the other brands. I have a camel suede Ginger and a taupe suede Devin. I treated them both with Wilson's TLC (thanks, Lexie for sharing that tip with me) and haven't had any trouble with staining.

I love my Kooba Slone in green suede. However my complaint is that it's heavy! I don't know if that is because it's suede or the bag. It wears very well with no maintenance.

I just pre ordered the suede Tracy from Nordstrom. This will be my 2nd Kooba, but my first suede bag so it's a whole new world for me. Hopefully it's as lovely in person as it is in the pics! :faint:

Attachments

• koobatracy.jpg
    koobatracy.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 109
I love my Kooba Slone in green suede. However my complaint is that it's heavy! I don't know if that is because it's suede or the bag. It wears very well with no maintenance.
Although suede tends to be heavier than leather, it's the bag style. It's very heavy. I had a black leather one that I loved but needed a sling on my arm to carry it, especially once you load her down. So, I ended up selling her and going with a black Ginger. The Carlas, Paiges and Adas are even heavier.