Kooba Ada

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anybody have one? What do you think? I've heard they weigh lot. More than Marc Jacobs?

2. Anbody?

3. Hi, I have an older black Ada and a newer bourbon or it maybe terraine :smile: both are heavy, but I have to admit the bourbon Ada is much lighter and I carry her a lot . I can't give you any heads up on MJ because I don't own any.. I hope that helps.

4. Hi
    I have a black ada. It looks beautiful but is too heavy and deep for me. I keep thinking of selling it but then I model it and decide it's too beautiful to sell. It's definately not something I would want to carry everyday.

5. Gosh, I've never thought of my bourbon Ada as extremely heavy, but there again I bought her and haven't worn her. Still in the wardrobe which means she should probably go to eBay. :shame: One day maybe she will, when I'm brave enough to fight off scammers and hopefully deal with the nice folk!!!

6. I have a bourbon Ada and love it. It is a large bag but I do not find it to be too heavy. I don't think I could ever part with it. I don't have a MJ so cannot do a comparison.

7. I had a sand Ada and I would say that it is heavier than the average bag. I gave it to my mum and she has used it many times and it has gone sooooo soft and smooshy now and has a gorgeous patina to it.

Im thinking of taking it back off her now...LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice