"Konmari"ed my Balenciagas and went back in time

such beautiful bags HQ! I'm so pleased that you have found your HG's, I've always loved the G21 and it does looks so perfectly proportioned on the part times.....and oh my, that '11 coquelicot :hbeat::loveeyes::heart:

Reactions: Wittygirl
Thank you so much! Closet feels better after Kon-mari'ying! I have been doing mine in stages, as opposed to one go, but found that it has helped to cut down on meaningless shopping, and I wear proportionally far more items in my closet.

Many congrats!
The leather of your bags looks beautiful :smile:
How many handbags did you keep in total?
I have the target of not exceeding 10.. Not counting gym bags or things like that.
I have to say it's not easy but I feel better this way, probably more in control ;)

Many congrats!
The leather of your bags looks beautiful :smile:
How many handbags did you keep in total?
I have the target of not exceeding 10.. Not counting gym bags or things like that.
I have to say it's not easy but I feel better this way, probably more in control ;)
Agree with you. Including my clutch bag-9 in total.

Reactions: Chachalouve
View attachment 3619177 Mastic (oatmeal) Part-Time ''07 with GGH, scrumptious chevre leather.
Galet Part-Time with GGH ('09)
Coquelicot'11 envelope clutch with GSH

My Balenciaga collection has changed significantly since I first fell in love with the style. My favourites had always been the ones with the GGF (G21) hardware in the colours below. All are pre-owned, all of them are my HGs. They truly give me joy. :love:

Thank you so much! Closet feels better after Kon-mari'ying! I have been doing mine in stages, as opposed to one go, but found that it has helped to cut down on meaningless shopping, and I wear proportionally far more items in my closet.

Congrats & I love your approach HQ... I'm slowly trying to do this myself & have let go of many Bal's myself over the last 2 years. I adore your trio of beauties... all favorite colors of mine! [emoji173]️[emoji8]

I applaud you Gringach and Harper Quinn for getting your collection down to 10 and 9. I don't think I can ever get down to 10 but I have been working on downsizing my collection (happy to say much better off today than a year ago --- still buying but with more thoughts going into it and replacing impulse buys with more special bags). Reading about your success is inspiring.

I applaud you Gringach and Harper Quinn for getting your collection down to 10 and 9. I don't think I can ever get down to 10 but I have been working on downsizing my collection (happy to say much better off today than a year ago --- still buying but with more thoughts going into it and replacing impulse buys with more special bags). Reading about your success is inspiring.
Thank you very much. It's been a work in progress. There are some real inspirational stories under the 'wardrobe' thread. It's good to create some space- though I am still working on it!

Reactions: Iamminda