Koala wallet - a question

1. From eluxury "Louis Vuitton's functional, compact wallet gets its endearing name from the cute press clip closure, as it resembles the nose of a koala. Perfectly matching the Monogram Manhattan bags, this complete wallet in Monogram canvas is a delightful, and wonderfully practical, addition to your collection.
    • Monogram canvas with cross-grain leather lining
    • Shiny golden brass press clip closure; LV-engraved
    • Nine credit card slots, bill compartment, ID window, and zipped change compartment on the back
    • 4.9" L x 4.1" H x 0.8" W "
    Does anyone know if it has a compartment where you can store receipts? Like a 2nd bill compartment? Doesn't seem like it from the description but figured someone here would know for sure.

Thanks!:biggrin:

2. Yes - there's a slot for receipts. There's a bill slot, 9 card slots, 1 opaque ID slot, and on the opposite side of the ID slot is a side pocket for receipts etc. If you need pics I'll take some :smile:

3. I would love some pics. How big is the slot for receipts? I generally carry a lot.

Thank you!!

4. the back pocket is used as a change compartment, but i've slipped dollars and small receipts in there.

5. I have one and there isn't a second slot. It is really roomy though for the 9 credit cards and I just stick reciepts in with my money b/c it opens up wide.

6. Inside of the wallet:
    [​IMG]

Then you flip the card holders to the right over so that it reveals 3 more card holders and the ID slot. Across from the ID slot is a slot for receipts:
    [​IMG]

7. Thank you so much for the responses and pics!! It is such a nice wallet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice