Know what goes great with milk???

:welcome: Is it possible to see the modeling picture please?? Thank you. :yes:

This one! I love the 35cm on you but, with my height, the 32cm HAC is the right size and shape. In any case, this is the photo that really started me thinking;) ...Beautiful.
IMG_1303-1.jpg

Authenticlux - OMG, you adopted her! What a beautiful HAC. I saw it on the post ebay finds thread and I still have an image of her at the back of my mind.

CONGRATS sweetie!!!

Congrats! I am so glad that it went to a fellow TPFer. I cant believe that noone took it the first time. That auction was driving me crazy! :yes:

Oh, I am so late!!!
AL, congratulations!! This is just beautiful and I know it will look absolutely stunning on your beautiful self. What a smashing combo this is.

YAY for you!!!!
Have you chosen a diaper bag yet?

Oh, I am so late!!!
AL, congratulations!! This is just beautiful and I know it will look absolutely stunning on your beautiful self. What a smashing combo this is.

YAY for you!!!!
Have you chosen a diaper bag yet?

Thanks, CB! As far as diaper bag goes, until I figure out what in the world I am doing, I am going to use a LeSportsac Cucciolo bag but I think a GP or my Bolide might work wonderfully!

This one! I love the 35cm on you but, with my height, the 32cm HAC is the right size and shape. In any case, this is the photo that really started me thinking;) ...Beautiful.

Wow, I feel so honored to be able to share the picture with you and that you got your new beautiful bag.
I still would love to see your modelling pic please? :heart:

Wow, I feel so honored to be able to share the picture with you and that you got your new beautiful bag.
I still would love to see your modelling pic please? :heart:

Oh my, we might have to wait for "Baby AL" to be born for that! I just could not do justice to this HAC right now. Let's just say that swollen feet and ankles DO NOT go with milk! :P

CONGRATULATIONS A!!!

I am so sorry for being so late to the party, but thrilled that you got this incredible toile combo HAC -- what a stunning bag and what a lovely collection of HACs you now have! This is a going to be a wonderful piece for you -- a real classic. I know you will enjoy it, Sweetie!