Knot Knot : Clutch Here!

:lol: Thank you everyone, I had fun notwithstanding my striptease fell kinda flat. :heart:

I have not thought of when exactly I am going to use this. Most probably for cocktail events, dinners and maybe even with jeans during the day! :yes:

As the colour is rather dark (it's darker than Ottone), I might just pair it with lighter pieces (instead of just plain black) to show case the details.

When choosing metallic bags, I'm usually more drawn to silver/pewter colors than gold/brass colors (mainly because I wear silver jewelry). But this color is very appealing... I think the antiqued look would work with any kind of metal accessories, really.

I understand the Karung Knot in both Ferro and Brass are very popular. The price point is attractive at below US$1,500 for en "exotic" piece. The Brass is available on NAP. Free shipping on now too. Go grab it!! :graucho:

And here's the link. ;)

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/23010

The pic on NAP.
KarungKnot.jpg

OMG!!!:drool::yahoo::woohoo::girlsigh:
Okay...I picked myself up off of the floor, wiped the drool off of my face, :love:it's sooooo pretty.

ENJOY it. Take it out for a lovely test drive tonight.

H-Less, it's now 2am in the morning my part of the world. DH will think I'm mad to change out of my nightie and go test drive the Knot. :lol:

H-Less, it's now 2am in the morning my part of the world. DH will think I'm mad to change out of my nightie and go test drive the Knot. :lol:
OOPS:shame:. That does seem a bit bizarre...:roflmfao:
:idea:How about a chic breakfasy outting in a few hours. Go to sleep. You need to look well-rested for the knot's big debut!

OOPS:shame:. That does seem a bit bizarre...:roflmfao:
:idea:How about a chic breakfast outing in a few hours.

Go to sleep. You need to look well-rested for the knot's big debut!

I have not thought of when exactly I am going to use this. Most probably for cocktail events, dinners and maybe even with jeans during the day! :yes:

I would take it out to dinner. jeans, nice shoes, black sweater, funky coat, fancy clutch, and I'm all set.

you'd better believe I'd feel like a million bucks with my clutch sitting on top of the table. :supacool: