Knot for Daytime, or (k)not?

Oct 27, 2011
Have been contemplating on bringing a Knot into my BV family for quite some time.

Am torn though on whether it should one that is 'strictly' for use at night (like a simple Nero satin with Ayers) or an 'edgier' one that could possibly work in the daytime as well (mangrove + ayers, I'm looking at you!). Usually versatility trumps all, but in this case the cost differential is pretty significant.

So my Q to all you Knot owners is - do you use your Knot in the daytime much, if at all? Or does it only come out at night?

I have an electrique silk faille stretch knot and use it only for evening but many BVettes use theirs during the day. I think the silk satin with ayers is dressier than silk faille but I still use mine only for evening. If I had occasion I would use my turn lock clutch for day but there's never been an occasion. :P

I carry my Nero perlier (pictured) during the day if I go out to lunch. I don't go places at night that I'd carry a BV bag to....hiking, yard work, etc lol!

I used to have more knots, but they don't carry enough for the price. I keep this one because I love the way it feels in my hand ;)

I use my knots during the day... all the novelities that I own & love wearing them especially
the day.. I also wear my crocs during the day as well

The satin would work for me in the evening, but that's just me..

I only have a silk with ayers Knot and it's used on special occasions only. Thing is, I probably could use it more often but just don't. I think the color chosen might play into it's versatility or ability to be used into day.

I have the SO plum ostrich stretch knot. I carry her mostly for special occasions but have taken her out for day time spins for lunch with the girls.

I ended up getting an 'evening' Knot :smile: Attending a wedding in London this weekend, and I used it as the perfect excuse - err, I mean rationale - to procure my first Knot - a Nero Metal Intreccio Placcato!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409780202.866328.jpg