Knocked Up in Lapis... a mini-review

reyrey

O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
Hi Minkettes!

Well, I finally received my Knocked Up and have to say I am pretty impressed. I loved the fact that it doesn't look like a babybag, and when its life as a baby bag has ended - i can use it as a regular bag.

Here it is next to my MAM
3469607954_0e38c74b25_o.jpg

Side shot:

3469607990_499aeb6536_o.jpg

The Knocked up has additional side pockets as well.

Inside the bag:
3468794965_3c1886c579_o.jpg

The lining is waterproof (apparently -- haven't tested it yet!) and has a plastic feel to it. Which is good to know in case there are any milk leaks from baby bottles or food etc. There are 4 pockets (two at the top of the photo are deep and flat, two on the sides are more for small bottles etc.

An example of what I might carry:
3468794785_8d85f06c97_o.jpg

Baby blanket/wrap, baby Wipes, nappies, change of baby clothes, scented nappy bag (for dirty nappies), toy, small insulated bag (the black cube at the top - medela brand if anyone is curious) for bottles, breast pump (in the grey bag) and the RM change mat

All of the above (minus blanket) in the bag
3468794817_32f6964b10_o.jpg

with the blanket on top...
3468794865_eeed453017_o.jpg

And there is still ample room for my phone, wallet etc. I haven't even utilised the outside zip pocket (which would hold flatter objects).

Weight wise i didn't find it too heavy (another worry of mine) -- but will update if this changes after carrying it around for a day out with my baby!

Hope this mini review helps anyone looking to buy this bag.

WOW Reyrey!!! This is sooooo cool & I am really digging this bag!! I certainly know what I am going to ask for whenever I get KNOCKED UP!!! :graucho:

Thanks so much for this reveal...I have never seen it being used yet & it looks really good, while being very functional!!! :woohoo:

I love it! I really want it in pool to use as a work bag since I don't plan on having babies anytime soon :smile: There's one on eBay right now - I hope I can snag it at a good price!!

If you had to carry a diaper bag, what more stylish way can you do so by carrying a Knocked Up? I love how roomy it is. It can definitely double as a work bag for your laptop and all. That Lapis is gorgeous! Congrats!