Knock-offs, designer inspired, fakes-without-the-fake part

Dec 20, 2006
That one isn't as big of a deal as the peep toe, lace up booties that he made an even closer replica of.

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
I haven't seen the Bal shoes, but I am not a fan of the Steve Madden ones. At all. Waaaaay too much going on with those.

hmwe46

why bother
O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I thought the was the entire premise of the Steve Madden line: to make little replicas of designer shoes :nogood:

louis loves fendi 818

~Avantay Garday~!
I love these shoes so much. It is so sad to see designers being ripped off in this way. I read an article in Februarys issue of Radar Magazine about forever 21 and how there whole business is built on designer "INSPIRED" garments. You mean intellectual property theft and cheaply made KNOCKOFFS! Pisses me off to think i could potentialy become famous for a design only to have it stolen. :cursing:

Carmen82

O.G.
May 1, 2007
I saw those too! I can't believe he would copy such a unique design even though he is known for copying other designer's looks.

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
NYC
it's really not just about the shoe. it's about the plagiarism and blatant illegality of it. i don't like the shoe either way, but that doesn't mean i'm not still angered by it.