Knock, Knock.....It's Here!!!! OMG!

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
So I'm here posting on the board and I hear knock, knock like 10 minutes ago...I open the door and there it is...my BG whiskey satchel!! I must excuse myself now and go bond with my newest aquisition. I will post pics later. Sadly, my LV green perforated speedy must now be sent to the closet but such is life for the handbag obsessed, right?

I can't believe you are leaving us (with no pics) to go bond! What is this board coming to? When my bag arrived (on Tuesday), I whipped out the camera and photographed everything, posted it, THEN bonded with my bag. Sheesh. JUST KIDDING!!! (Although I really did) Enjoy your new bag and give us pics soon! :nuts:

Here she is! This is such a heavy bag compared to the speedy I've been using the last few weeks. I love her!! She smells so good and the color is awesome. My sweetie even passed by and said "now that looks like a quality bag"!

Attachments

• Paddy bag.jpg
    Paddy bag.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 110
Coldplaylover said:
Here she is! This is such a heavy bag compared to the speedy I've been using the last few weeks. I love her!! She smells so good and the color is awesome. My sweetie even passed by and said "now that looks like a quality bag"!

WOW! That is one good looking bag! I have yet to see the whiskey in person, but that looks JUST AMAZING!!! Is it more orange? And yes...I love the smell of handbags in the morning...:lol:

All that and a compliment from significant other! You just can't top that!

Coldplaylover said:
I'm not sure I would say orange....just VERY vibrant, it screams "look at me"! There is so much detail to the bag that I wasn't aware of.

Funny, I thought I heard it screaming "BUY me" instead! LOL.:lol: It is a beautiful bag! You must be proud!