knock knock...can I come play? Two RMs to show off!

Hey Mona, great to see you here and that you love the Devote!

Yes, the two leathers are very different but Auburn will definitely break in. I would have never have thought to put it in the dryer but I'm glad (and relieved) to know that it helped. Yes, condition it and hang it with books and wear it to death -- it'll break in in no time. Your Edith is gorgeous and with your side by side comparison, it's made me consider the Auburn color. Congrats!

Saw you're located in Ottawa.. which winners did you buy your Devote from? I'm surprised RM has made it to Ottawa area winners!

Needless to say every one I've been to around there hasn't had anything close to designer.. except when the Merivale location had a small "runway" rack a few months ago...

Hey Mona, great to see you here and that you love the Devote!

Yes, the two leathers are very different but Auburn will definitely break in. I would have never have thought to put it in the dryer but I'm glad (and relieved) to know that it helped. Yes, condition it and hang it with books and wear it to death -- it'll break in in no time. Your Edith is gorgeous and with your side by side comparison, it's made me consider the Auburn color. Congrats!

Thanks KDO, fancy seeing you here too....
Chloe collectors seem to be having something going for RM bags too....

BTW, when I put the bag in the dryer I put clothes all around it so it doesn't get knocked around on the dryer itself. So today I'll try carrying it!!

RM usually uses different leathers each season and most are treated in different ways. Despite some recent quality issues, RM has always maintained a great selection/variation of leathers. IMO its part of the appeal of her brand :yes:

Both of your bags are gorgeous, use em and love em!