Knightsbridge

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
This baby has been on my mind for a while now... Anyone have any experience of this bag? How does it rate on the user friendliness scale? I've decided that I 'need' (ahem) a medium sized(ish) shoulder bag and that's me done. And this could be the one... There's a lovely black one on evilbay atm but because I've spent all my money on bags not a new laptop I can't post it in the authenticate thread - or at least, I can't work out how to on my smartphone... Luckily though the seller lives nearby so I'll be able to pick it up in person, if it ain't right I ain't buying! But I digress... Is Knightsbridge as lovely irl as she looks? Thanks! X

Hi Trashed bride, I love the knightsbridge . I have a cognac large knightsbridge and a choc small knightsbridge. They are a great bag to carry. Easily fit on the shoulder. I also like that it has a zip for security.Personally I prefer the large knightsbridge. I like to carry a lot in my bag. I am not a small bag person.

Thank you ladies! I'm now even more determined to make this baby mine... I was seriously considering a Blenheim a few weeks ago but now think she'd be too small and too similar to my Brooke. A medium-ish shoulder bag is what I need, and all your recommendations have convinced me that Knightsbridge is the gal. The smaller one I think - I like her compactness and don't need a larger size bag. For now...
The one I have my eye on on evilbay is still in my sights so wish me luck... I'll have to chance its authenticity as I can't work out how to post the link in the authenticate thread using my phone! I shall let you know if I get lucky :biggrin: