Knightsbridge

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
Newcastle, UK
This baby has been on my mind for a while now... Anyone have any experience of this bag? How does it rate on the user friendliness scale? I've decided that I 'need' (ahem) a medium sized(ish) shoulder bag and that's me done. And this could be the one... There's a lovely black one on evilbay atm but because I've spent all my money on bags not a new laptop I can't post it in the authenticate thread - or at least, I can't work out how to on my smartphone... Luckily though the seller lives nearby so I'll be able to pick it up in person, if it ain't right I ain't buying! But I digress... Is Knightsbridge as lovely irl as she looks? Thanks! X

cmaec

O.G.
Mar 28, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Hi Trashed bride, I love the knightsbridge . I have a cognac large knightsbridge and a choc small knightsbridge. They are a great bag to carry. Easily fit on the shoulder. I also like that it has a zip for security.Personally I prefer the large knightsbridge. I like to carry a lot in my bag. I am not a small bag person.

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
Scotland
I've missed out an a couple on ebay lately and find myself drawn to this bag. I saw one IRL on a mum at school one day and it was very nice.

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
Newcastle, UK
Thank you ladies! I'm now even more determined to make this baby mine... I was seriously considering a Blenheim a few weeks ago but now think she'd be too small and too similar to my Brooke. A medium-ish shoulder bag is what I need, and all your recommendations have convinced me that Knightsbridge is the gal. The smaller one I think - I like her compactness and don't need a larger size bag. For now...
The one I have my eye on on evilbay is still in my sights so wish me luck... I'll have to chance its authenticity as I can't work out how to post the link in the authenticate thread using my phone! I shall let you know if I get lucky :biggrin: