klara 1399 w/ship BRAND NEW let trade

1. i already bought myself a new one... someone else get one, too!!!

2. Please post a pic of that. What a great bag congrats to you!!

3. i am seriously inept at posting pics on this website. SORRY!!! the klara even has the plastic on!

4. OOOhh, I know, I saw that, too! The cerises speedy also has a good price, imho (unless I'm wrong...).

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. I hated this bag first, the more I see it the more it grows on me! Gongrats on your awesome purchase!

7. HMMM I don´t like it.

8. I think it's really cute! Someone should definitely get it...

9. I hate the shape of the Klara too.

I asked a question to let-trade 2 days ago they still haven't responded.

It was an inquiries. They should only put the price if they can't respond to the clients emails.

10. That does seem like a good price...the cerises speedy is really cute too! Someone should definitely snag that one!!!!!

11. Double Post.

12. Really? Sorry to hear that, I usually get a response within 24 hours, depending on what time I send the inquiry.

13. I like the Klara's shape, but I don't like how there are two straps...just looks kind of odd. I'd love it if it only had the single strap. I love the Mizi though :love:

14. That's a pretty Speedy 25 on there too! - really even patina.

I love the Mizi too!

15. That's not like them. Every time I ask them a question, they usually respond within the next day. I got a response to my question that was asked yesterday at 4:00 PM...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice