Kiwi's small but loved Balenciaga Family Portrait

You have an amazing collection with lots of colors and styles. Love the violet twiggy and amethyst day. The truffle first looks gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing.

Kiwi,
In my confusion I forgot to congratulate you. You have a nice collection and I like that it is varied in both color and style. I hope you enjoy them all and I look forward to more pictures.

really gorgeous collection with nice variety of styles and colors! your PT looks like PINE to me and your TRUFFLE is actually a CITY, not a first. regardless, it sounds as if you love them all - enjoy! :biggrin:

:confused1: Wha?? I think the truffle is a first and the pine is a city.

Great collection Kiwi!! I am drooling over that Violet Twiggy :yes: Nice to see you over here, seems like we are always in the same SFs =)

really gorgeous collection with nice variety of styles and colors! your PT looks like PINE to me and your TRUFFLE is actually a CITY, not a first. regardless, it sounds as if you love them all - enjoy! :biggrin:

woops, i meant the truffle is a FIRST, not a city!! duh on my part :Push:
and yes, the PINE is also a city, not a PT... i needed to check my typing obviously... :P

Aww I love your baby collection! The bags you chose chouldn't be more beautiful!
And I can't tell you how truly envious I am of your Violet Twiggy it's such a dreamy colour!

:heart: lovely collection!