Kiwi's small but loved Balenciaga Family Portrait

Mar 19, 2008
Hi everyone,

I am not new to TPF but certainly am new(er) to join the Balenciaga family. I would like to share with all of you my little but very much treasured Balenciaga family.

My very first Balenciaga bag, it is a very dark green colour, I really dont know what colour is it *expert help please*
An 07 City with GSH, it's goat skin and it's thick and chewy! My first love! :P
DSC00461.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00463.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

Second, I got this cutie First.
It's a bit small but I really think it is practical enough for a light day use

06 Truffle City it's veiny but oh so soft! I bought a JC bee charm to decorate it
DSC00466.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

Then I fell in love with Day style. Saw this lovely on a holiday trip and had to add her to my collection

08 Amethyst Day with RH. It's my first and only lamb skin Balenciga

DSC00469.jpg

DSC00470.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

Lastly, I got my HG yesterday!!! Thanks for the lovely MichK's enable and help lol I was able to score EARLIER than I thought! (BIG thanks to DH to help me on bidding too lol) Got her in a brand new condition!

07 Violet Twiggy LOVELY colour

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

Ok finally my ENTIRE Balenciaga Collection

DSC00477.jpg

Thanks for looking :smile:)

p.s. lighting isn't the greatest :sad: sorry
I will try to do close up of the bags when I can get better day light tomorrow :smile: Watch out for more pics!!

Last edited:
really gorgeous collection with nice variety of styles and colors! your PT looks like PINE to me and your TRUFFLE is actually a CITY, not a first. regardless, it sounds as if you love them all - enjoy! :biggrin:

Thanks Nicole :smile:
Yes the GSH is a City (pine) and the truffle is a First, I got it for under 1k ($950) from Barney lol

Perhaps I should do some mod shots tomorrow when the lighting is better, that way you girls can see their size comparison :smile:)
Thanks for clearify the colour for me :smile:

Last edited:
really gorgeous collection with nice variety of styles and colors! your PT looks like PINE to me and your TRUFFLE is actually a CITY, not a first. regardless, it sounds as if you love them all - enjoy! :biggrin:
Where is the PartTime? :shrugs: and the Truffle looks like a First to me.:yes: Did the pictures change? LOL

I know you know your bags, woman! (Nicole) I need to go to bed.

I see a "Green" GSH City, a "Brown" First a Violet Twiggy and an Amethyst Day on this thread. What happened?

Oh, Kiwi, I've been waiting for this thread!! :party:

What a great Bbag family you have!

I think that Truffle First is ADORABLE!! (And, you're right, it's a First, not a City) I love the little charm you've picked for it.

And if your GSH City is from 2007 and is a dark green, then it's very likely the colour's Pine. Vert Fonce has a fair bit of brown in it. Here are the colour charts for all the seasons, for your reference: http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-colors-by-season/color-charts-by-year-all-in-one-place-141901.html

And, yay! I'm so happy to see the Violet Twiggy!!! And so happy you managed to outbid everyone else to get that beauty.

And would LOVE to see mod pics when you have the time!!!