Kittery Outlet!!!!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Hey, if anyone's interested...I was there earlier tonight..They had Copper Claire, Copper Audrey,both 30% off w/ an additionaL 20% off..Also some Poppy,1 khaki lg. Sabrina, 3 Julianne's...Mostly MFF bags..I did put 2 Poppy Patent Glam Totes on hold for tomorrow, they are both Black, 1 for my Friend and 1 for me..At $150.00, I thought that was a pretty good price point!!!!

Anybody been to Kittery lately? I haven't been in a couple of weeks and am wondering if it would be worth it for me to pop in this weekend. I heard Wrentham got some Maggies in, so I'm hoping Kittery got some good stuff too! TIA!

Ohhhh, if anybody has a report, I might pop in on Sunday - it's either there or Tilton. I've found GREAT stuff at both of those in the past. My son is in that area for a while so I keep going. I love Tilton and NO SALES TAX, but Kittery is closer. Sigh.... Decisions, decisions!!

Yeah, my dd and I got caught in the Thuderstorm, at Coach,lol..In Kittery...Not much to talk about my DD went in, I don't buy there, unless it is something I really love...They had a ton of the new Zoe's and some others....

I was there last Saturday, didn't see anything worth buying. 50% off was disappointing. There were a few Poppy totes, and a croc Madison wallet (the medium one). This is the 3rd time this summer I've stopped by and left w/nothing!

Went to Kittery Outlet tonight..I was surprised at their selection!I picked up a FP deleted Madison lg. op art cos. case sv/blk...They had 2 khaki/tan op art and 1 khaki/mahogony op art...They were 79.99 minus 50% and another 30%..So I pd. $27.00+tax.:yahoo:For bags, they had 2 small leather kristin satchel's in sv/blk, a champagne embossed tote, some Poppy, and 2 or 3 of the gray xl spotlights that retail at $598.00, they were 30% plus another 30% off.Actually they had some items for 50% off then the bags I mentioned above were on the 30% off table, plus another 30% off...At the register's they had the waverly round coin cases and if you spent $100.00, you could get one for $15.00..I seen the new Tartan stuff, not to bad..I loved the skinny in the pink tartan.I think I will be gifting those since they come down to $20..00+ tax..Oh and the had like 4 or 5 med. croc wallet's in sv/blk @ $139.99 minus 50% then the extra 30%...So if anyones interested, go if you can...I asked how long they will be running the extra 30% because I want to pick up some gifts this weekend..They said they are not sure!!!!!!

im going to be driving up from boston around the 26th so maybe if i can convince my hubby to stop by in kittery instead of freeport then i can finally check out this outlet.. i hope they have something worthwhile if i go there though!

So... there I was... clutching my 30% off email coupon... dreaming of spring... and hubby meets me at work and is in the right kind of mood to take me to an outlet (yahoo!) So I hop in his car and off we go for a little 45 minute jaunt, and pull in the parking lot at Kittery to see - the doors locked and the SA's on the way out. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... closed at 6 pm! WTF??????

So there I was, peering in the windows, nosed pressed up against the glass... I wanna see what you got (besides those cute Graffiti totes in the window and the Mahogany Sophia in the other window... and that delicious pink suede bag that I don't know the name of in the window...) I want in!

Now I gotta wait till SATURDAY! That'll teach me not to check store hours... ;-(((