Kittens Rescued From Frying Pan!

1. :rant: I saw this on the news,and damn near had a stroke, :wtf: is wrong with people.Poor little innocent kitties,I'd like to pour that hot cooking oil all over that cruel bastard myself:hysteric: .I hope these little furbabies find loving homes,they are up for adoption now,thank god.

13WHAM-TV || Rochester - Kittens Rescued from Fry Pan

2. OH MY GOD! i almost cried imagining this!:crybaby:
    what a pure evil act and what a heartless human

3. That is cruel..How can people do something like that, looking at such innocent little furry faces. I hope they all recover from the burns & get adopted to nice loving families, they deserve it!

4. WTF? how could anyone do such a thing?!

5. :wtf: There are some seriously sick individuals in this world. :throwup:

6. There are some really awful ppl out there today

7. I would effing kill someone. That person would be very badly injured if I walked into a room and found my friend doing something like that to my pet. He deserves to sit in a pot of scalding oil and see how he likes it.

8. I won't even click on the link. I know it will upset me.

9. I can't even click on the link. Reading the replies here is heartbreaking enough. THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR ANIMAL ABUSERS.

10. WTF is wrong with people? I want to put him in a damn frying pan, see how he likes to burn.

11. Honestly, what is wrong with people?????

12. I thought this was another kitty joke thread :cry: . This is just wrong.

13. Danielle--my thoughts exactly...I could not click on the link either.

Hopefully, this man lives in a state where animal abuse/cruelty has some serious consequences.

I heard a story one time about some boys who put a kitten in a MICROWAVE.

I just don't understand. At all.:crybaby: :rant:

14. That is so sick.. sometimes I think that we should have the same punishment for people that hurt defenseless animals that we do for people that hurt other humans.

15. This is just horrifying. I can't even think really of strong enough words to express my disgust at such things. Also, a kitten in a microwave? That is just a depraved, sick mind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice