Kitson Event Reminder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Girls! Just want to remind you that our event at Kitson is this Saturday, August 1st. We would love to see you all there!

*****Kitson/Treesje Event*****
    Hi Treesje Girls! I have exciting news for you all. Kitson and Treesje are teaming up to have an exclusive event featuring a preview of the Fall Magnolia collection. There will be lots of surprises in store for all of our fans and we'd LOVE to see our purse blog girls there. We will be featuring much of our Fall line and possibly many styles and colors that you have not seen before. Laura and Sheila will be there along with the rest of the Treesje family to answer any questions and meet all of you. It promises to be a fun and exciting day and we would love to see you there.

Please join us at:
    KITSON
    115 S. Robertson Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90048

Saturday, August 1st
    1:00pm - 4:00pm

2. can't wait to go!!!!

3. Oh, I soooo wish I lived closer. Can't wait to hear about the event and see pictures. :smile:

4. Is this like a Sample Sale?

5. Yep, I'm definitely going. Will bring camera!

twochubbycheeks - I don't think this is a sample sale. The only thing I know for sure is that they'll have the new Magnolias there, which is basically the reason I'm going :P As to what surprises they have in store, I guess we'll have to see.

6. I'm sooooo excited for this event! can't wait!! :smile: