Kite Runner

simseema17

Homo sapien
Jul 14, 2007
I just finished watching the movie....so sad...my stupid husband fell asleep in the first 15mins...I was so mad!

What a great movie, should I read the book now even though I know the story? I know the book is supposed to be great

I just finished watching the movie....so sad...my stupid husband fell asleep in the first 15mins...I was so mad!

What a great movie, should I read the book now even though I know the story? I know the book is supposed to be great
You should definitely read the book. Very good but heart wrenching. I also enjoyed a thousand splendid suns by the same author.

Definitely read the book. I felt a kind of sympathy for the main character in the book, where in the film I just felt an immense anger at him and sadness for Hassan. I found it very hard to sympathize with Amir in the film even up to the end.

I LOVED the book. As for the movie, there are certain scenes from the book that I really don't want to see in the movie, so thats why I have put off seeing it. Are there a lot of violent scenes?

I started reading the book this morning and wasn't able to put it down all day. I just finished it. I cried a lot. My heart went out to Amir, Baba, Hassan, Sohrab and Soraya. My husband rented the movie as well for me. I cannot wait to watch the movie with him tomorrow. I hope he likes the movie as much as I loved the book.

I started reading the book this morning and wasn't able to put it down all day. I just finished it. I cried a lot. My heart went out to Amir, Baba, Hassan, Sohrab and Soraya. My husband rented the movie as well for me. I cannot wait to watch the movie with him tomorrow. I hope he likes the movie as much as I loved the book.

Such a great book. I haven't read it since it came out. Now you have me wanting to reread.

Such a great book. I haven't read it since it came out. Now you have me wanting to reread.

So true! My friend, gave me this book years ago when I was in school. I don't know why I never read it. A few days ago another friend told me she had been crying all evening reading this book [emoji173]️. It piqued my interest and my husband was kind enough to find both the book and the movie in the library. I couldn't put it down today. I hope my husband will be interested to watch the movie with me tomorrow.