Kisslock closures on bags other than Stam?

1. I need a new, good-sized(can hold my wallet,cosmetics case, and a book or at least my moleskine journal) bag for fall, but I require something that closes at the top. Kisslocks are ideal for me (I tend to fumble with zippers), but the only bag(s) I see them on are the MJ Stam or little change purses. Are there other (read: less expensive) bags that also have a kisslock closure?

Thanks...

2. Have you considered Coach's new line for the fall ? They're not exactly kisslock, but it's "turn-lock" so you don't have to fumble with zippers. Here's some examples.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hm...they're cute, and look useful. A bit plain, though. But I'll definitely keep them in mind. Thanks!

4. yeah im actually interested as well.. only thing thats close ive found is that vintage D&G bag but its so small.

5. Wow! Thanks for all the great suggestions! I really like the Latico bags, and especially the Charles David (the yellow is surprisingly appealing to me!) Thanks again for all your help; I really do appreciate it.

6. Frame bags tend to come with kisslock closures, so take a look at Zappos' and Bluefly's selections.