Kisslock closures on bags other than Stam?

1. I need a new, good-sized(can hold my wallet,cosmetics case, and a book or at least my moleskine journal) bag for fall, but I require something that closes at the top. Kisslocks are ideal for me (I tend to fumble with zippers), but the only bag(s) I see them on are the MJ Stam or little change purses. Are there other (read: less expensive) bags that also have a kisslock closure?

Thanks...

2. Have you considered Coach's new line for the fall ? They're not exactly kisslock, but it's "turn-lock" so you don't have to fumble with zippers. Here's some examples.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Hm...they're cute, and look useful. A bit plain, though. But I'll definitely keep them in mind. Thanks!

4. yeah im actually interested as well.. only thing thats close ive found is that vintage D&G bag but its so small.

5. Wow! Thanks for all the great suggestions! I really like the Latico bags, and especially the Charles David (the yellow is surprisingly appealing to me!) Thanks again for all your help; I really do appreciate it.

6. Frame bags tend to come with kisslock closures, so take a look at Zappos' and Bluefly's selections.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice