Kiss lock toe

paisley*

O.G.
Oct 3, 2009
Hi everyone x I’ve just ordered the kiss lock tote in mist blue, I’m usually a pink/ brown bag fan so I’m having second thoughts and so tempted to order it in pink and decide which I like better IRL lol
Anyone have this tote that could show me how it looks? I haven’t had much luck finding any details online xx
TIA

350166F0-864F-4F24-83DE-0BF9D1ED40DA.jpeg

23F6AA30-ECF2-45A9-B1FD-4F7F6257AF93.jpeg

Reactions: IntheOcean
Hi everyone x I’ve just ordered the kiss lock tote in mist blue, I’m usually a pink/ brown bag fan so I’m having second thoughts and so tempted to order it in pink and decide which I like better IRL lol
Anyone have this tote that could show me how it looks? I haven’t had much luck finding any details online xx
TIA

View attachment 4828192

View attachment 4828193
I don't have this tote, but I really like the light blue one. I think it looks a lot fresher than the one in pink. Also, if you already have other bags in similar colors, then, perhaps, something different would work better? But that's very subjective, of course :smile:

Could you post a review of the bag when you receive it? Like you said, there isn't much info on this style.

Reactions: paisley* and JenJBS
I don't have this tote, but I really like the light blue one. I think it looks a lot fresher than the one in pink. Also, if you already have other bags in similar colors, then, perhaps, something different would work better? But that's very subjective, of course :smile:

Could you post a review of the bag when you receive it? Like you said, there isn't much info on this style.

+1

Reactions: paisley*