Kiss and Makeup!

Aug 24, 2006
Does anyone use this?? I'm really, really tempted by the pink croc one ... especially since Rebecca's generously donating the profits

How much does it hold? Could I use it for my writing supplies and small journal?

I actually carry it in my mam. This is what I pull out when I don't want to carry my handbag. It contains a small tri-fold, cell phone, and keys. It has a small zip inside like the mam.

My writing stuff will definitely fit in there, then (I have a small, handbound, medieval-ish journal)

Any good sites for looking at colors?? I'm not sure I want the tangy, and that's the only one I like on RM's site

^^^ That would be me! I got the tangy K&M -- love it! I'm using it today. I've stuffed it with a lot of makeup and other junk I used to tote around in a freebie cosmetic bag.

Let's see what I have in it now:
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler (love love this)
- MAC Lipstick
- Bare Escentuals lip gloss
- Stila Long Wear Lip Color
- Anastasia Brow Filler Powder (small compact) & Anastasia Brow Filler pencil
- Contact Lens rewetting drops & Contact Lens case
- 4 Claritin pills (sniff sniff -- allergy time)
- Benefit Badgal lash mascara
- Bliss spa hand cream & sunblock for the face (small tubes)
- Chanel Chance roll-on perfume (small tube)
- A few hair elastics (not that I can really use them anymore since I lopped my hair off)

It really does fit a decent among of stuff - and I still have some room for more!!!

I have one of these too and it fits a TON of stuff. It could really be used as a clutch for those rainy days you don't want to carry a bag!

The tangerine, Sage stamp, night are all great. I love the pink croc too.

Look on Bluefly to see if they have any sage stamp left! YOu'd LOVE IT

Ok you guys, these are seriously so CUTE!!!! Every RM collector has to have at least one. I picked these up the the "leftover" SS from NYC. They just came yesterday and it made my day!!! I thought they would make great gifts! Now I want to keep them for me (not really). They are SO much bigger than I thought. Great for jewelry while traveling, makeup, or even as a small purse. I just thought it would be fun for those who have never seen them to see them up close. They have the RM lining, name plate, the vincent cards, etc. They even have the mini dust bags. I am in love...........
the Pink snake is to die for......the other is cream patent leather! So cute!

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg