^^^ That would be me! I got the tangy K&M -- love it! I'm using it today. I've stuffed it with a lot of makeup and other junk I used to tote around in a freebie cosmetic bag.
Let's see what I have in it now:
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler (love love this)
- MAC Lipstick
- Bare Escentuals lip gloss
- Stila Long Wear Lip Color
- Anastasia Brow Filler Powder (small compact) & Anastasia Brow Filler pencil
- Contact Lens rewetting drops & Contact Lens case
- 4 Claritin pills (sniff sniff -- allergy time)
- Benefit Badgal lash mascara
- Bliss spa hand cream & sunblock for the face (small tubes)
- Chanel Chance roll-on perfume (small tube)
- A few hair elastics (not that I can really use them anymore since I lopped my hair off)
It really does fit a decent among of stuff - and I still have some room for more!!!
Ok you guys, these are seriously so CUTE!!!! Every RM collector has to have at least one. I picked these up the the "leftover" SS from NYC. They just came yesterday and it made my day!!! I thought they would make great gifts! Now I want to keep them for me (not really). They are SO much bigger than I thought. Great for jewelry while traveling, makeup, or even as a small purse. I just thought it would be fun for those who have never seen them to see them up close. They have the RM lining, name plate, the vincent cards, etc. They even have the mini dust bags. I am in love...........
the Pink snake is to die for......the other is cream patent leather! So cute!