Kirstie Alley's Big Life

babypie

Jun 3, 2007
I didn't see a thread for this show...who will be watching?

A&E presents "KIRSTIE ALLEY'S BIG LIFE™," a new real-life series that chronicles the extraordinary life of Golden Globe and two-time Emmy winner Kirstie Alley from her journey with her weight loss program to her life as a single mother trying to raise two normal teenagers in the Hollywood spotlight. The series premieres Sunday, March 21 at 10PM ET/PT with back-to-back episodes.

One major theme in the series will be chronicling Kirstie’s comedic and unique take on her battle with weight loss, which coincides with the launch of
her new weight loss company.

http://www.aetv.com/kirstie-alleys-big-life/

Kirstie-Alley-nc01.jpg

Isn't Kirstie and her weight issues getting kind of old?

very... and she's doing it for the wrong reasons: a TV show. The same thing is going to happen when she lost weight to be on Oprah, she gained it all back. So when these cameras go away, she will be left to her own devices and gain it back...

Kirstie is in her early 50s right? I don't see why she doesn't work on getting down to a curvy but healthier weight and forget the bikini wearing on Oprah.

I think she can be funny and she laughs at herself a lot which its good not to take ourselves too seriously but I do agree, its getting old.

is this show going to be funny?
her weight issues are very serious.
at the very least she should go on Celebrity Fit Club or a food-related rehab.
I feel sorry for her - it's no longer funny!

She had a show like 5 years ago....Fat Actress. It was a weird funny sitcom/reality show type of thing. I remember watching a couple of episodes and being confused by what it was trying to be.

I have no idea if this new show is going to be a reality show, or if she's going on some sort of weight loss plan. Or are we just going to follow her around as she makes fun of herself?

when she was on Oprah last (very recently) she talked about a new weight loss plan or supplement that she came up with, so I'm sure that's one of the reasons for the show

I am wondering which came first, the chicken or the egg. Did she gain it all back so she could have a show and a company (in competition with Jenny Craig) to show how to lose it?

I don't think she is as heavy as she was before starting the JC program. Very unhealthy to yo-yo like that.

Kirstie is in her early 50s right? I don't see why she doesn't work on getting down to a curvy but healthier weight and forget the bikini wearing on Oprah.

I think she can be funny and she laughs at herself a lot which its good not to take ourselves too seriously but I do agree, its getting old.

she's in her late 50s - she's 59.