Kirsten Dunst's New Hair Cut

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Well... what do you think?? I happen to love it. I love her too though! :embarasse

kirsten_dunst_haircut.jpg

You love Kirsten Dunst (an anagram for Dr. Sunken Tits)! And you love Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. Megs, if you didn't have such fantastic taste in purses and I don't know what I would do.

chemlex said:
You love Kirsten Dunst (an anagram for Dr. Sunken Tits)! And you love Jessica Alba and Paul Walker. Megs, if you didn't have such fantastic taste in purses and I don't know what I would do.

Well... who is it that YOU love?!?! I think Paul Walker is gorgeous :love: And Alba is natural!! :embarasse And Dunst sure does have sunken tits, but she is cute!

I posted in a previous thread that my favorite dudes are:
Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.

My favorite ladies are Martha Stewart, Tina Fey, Renee Russo, Eva Mendes, Salma Hayek and Cher.

I really don't like most of the new starlets (Lohan, Dunst, Simpson, Duff) - they just don't have any charisma or charm - they're just lollypop heads who happened to get way too lucky.

Well would you like me a bit more to know that many of your fav people Ilove!! Ha. Not so much Tina Fey though, but hey, close enough.

I'm a huge fan of Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, and Jake Gyllenhaal. My mom was always called Martha Stewart- she looks just like her and is always ahd our house done up! :idea:

Many of the new ladies may not be my fav personality wise (I actually have no idea how Alba is for real), I just think she is beautiful!

chemlex said:
What exactly would you do if it weren't for her taste in purses? Please elaborate.