Kirsten Dunst

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So will I!

2. Lol, that and Bring It On.

3. Oh, yeah! Damn, I used to love that movie back in the day :amuse:

4. Attending The Garden of Kalahari Movie Presentation on January 21, 2017 in Paris, France.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source

5. Attending the Ralph & Russo Haute Couture Spring Summer 2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 23, 2017.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Attending the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring Summer 2017 show on January 23, 2017 in Paris.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Love her dior show outfit. The black and white picture is perfection.

8. She has an unusual face. Beautiful, but not cookie cutter.

9. Attending The 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on January 29, 2017 in Los Angeles.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CuTe_ClAsSy likes this.
  10. Attending Vanity Fair and Genesis Celebrate "Hidden Figures" on February 24, 2017 in Los Angeles.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. With fiancé Jesse Plemons at the 2017 Film Independent Spirit Awards on February 25, 2017 in Santa Monica, California.

Zimbio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. THE BEGUILED by Sofia Coppola - Official Teaser Trailer

13. Should have been longer in the front. I swoon for a ball gown

IMG_0355.JPG

Deco likes this.
  14. I loved this. Gorgeous shape. You can't really see them that well in this picture but the necklace is stunning and the shoes are great. Head to toe fabulous.

15. Was not feeling it on her. I would have lived it on say a Natalie Portman with a slicked backed bun and jewels.