Kirsten Dunst

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I probably said this already but she is an underrated actress IMO. I enjoy just about everything I have seen with her in it.

Lounorada and djuna1 like this.
  2. I think I was confusing her with Clare Danes. Both blondes who started very young.

3. She's always had good boobs - those are hers. There's a full frontal scene in the film, Melancholia where its obvious.

Freckles1 likes this.
  4. She looks fabulous. I like the dress a lot.

5. Nah, those are new.

6. those are hers.

Freckles1 likes this.
  7. Well this is unexpected... good for them.

Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons Are Engaged!
    http://www.etonline.com/news/207394_kirsten_dunst_and_jesse_plemons_are_engaged/

Kirsten Dunst is a bride-to-be!

The 34-year-old actress is engaged to her Fargo co-star, Jesse Plemons, a source close to the couple confirmed to ET on Thursday.

ET reached out to Dunst and Plemons' reps. Neither responded to emails for comment.

Although some reports claim the 28-year-old actor proposed to Dunst over Golden Globes weekend, it appears the exciting moment may have actually happened earlier. The blond beauty was sporting a stunning sparkler -- an oval-shaped diamond set on a gold band -- on that finger at the Palm Springs Film Festival on Jan. 2.

She wore the same rock three days later during her appearance on The Late Late Show With James Corden.

This will be the first marriage for both Dunst and Plemons, who played married high school sweethearts Peggy and Ed Blumquist on season two of Fargo. The two kept their off-screen romance low-key (never publicly speaking on their relationship status), albeit a PDA-filled date night in Studio City, California, last May.

Congrats to the happy couple!

1280_kirsten_dunst_ring_pic_GETTY.jpg

kirsten-dunst-jesse-plemons-engaged-e8bd216e-77ee-412f-ac61-d3e17c052e29.jpg

8. he looks like P. Seymour Hoff.

Sophie-Rose likes this.
  9. Is that the super polite neo Nazi from Breaking Bad?

10. Yup that is the super polite neo nazi Philip Seymour Hoffman look alike.

He actually played Philip Seymour Hoffman's son in The Master.

11. Totally see that.

12. Congrats to them. Interesting couple.

13. Out and about on January 13, 2017 in Los Angeles.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Oh looks so much like hoffman. I think they played together in the tv show fargo and a lot of people also thought he looked like matt Damon.

15. She has a mature looking face which is weird for me because I'll always remember her as the little girl from Interview with the Vampire.

Ladybug09 likes this.