Kirsten Dunst

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The top of that gown is gorgeous! love this

2. Attending amfAR's 23rd Cinema Against AIDS Gala at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 19, 2016 in Cap d'Antibes, France.
    Wearing a Chanel outfit / Fred Leighton jewellery.

Zimbio

3. Such a matronly look for a young woman.

She is an underrated actress IMO. I like everything I've seen her in.

4. She looks old in the face

5. there's a certain quality she possesses that lent her a first role in the "Vampire Diaries" - a baby that's old and more.

6. Attending "The Neon Demon" Premiere during the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 20, 2016 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing a Maison Margiela Haute Couture dress.

Zimbio

7. Kirsten was never in the Vampire Diaries.

8. I want to like the dress but it's not my favourite shade of yellow, and the bias isn't cut close enough making the dress a little more loose than it should be IMO.

I do like the drama of the dress - and her arm candy ;)

9. Hello yo! [​IMG]

10. I think that's "Interview with a Vampire".

11. Maybe but I think it was obvious I meant this role :smile:

12. This is a movie, you referenced a current tv show with a completely different name.

13. Wasn't it obvious to you I meant her role AS A CHILD in the famous whatever Vampire movie. She couldn't be A CHILD actress in a current tv show, could she? Jeez.

14. :popcorn::lol:

15. Cute dress but this color does nothing for her skin tone and hair