Kirsten Dunst

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the yellow Dior. Not sold on the Gucci dress.

2. Agreed.
    The yellow Dior dress is stunning. Like 'Old Hollywood Glamour' perfection.

3. Attending the Chopard Trophy Ceremony at the annual 69th Cannes Film Festival.
    Wearing a Schiaparelli Couture dress / Chopard jewellery.

Tumblr

4. I don't like this dress. It looks like a sack.

5. She's aged..

6. Is
    She pregnant?!

7. Is she still dating Garrett Hedlund?

8. Regarding the Cannes picture: she reminds me of Amy Carlson, who plays Linda Reagan on Blue Bloods.

9. At the ‘Women in Motion’ Reception during the 69th Cannes Film Festival.
    Wearing a Marc Jacobs dress / Fred Leighton jewels / Ferragamo clutch / Roger Vivier shoes.

Tumblr

10. Love it.

11. Attending the "Loving" premiere during the 69th annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 16, 2016 in Cannes, France.
    Wearing a Dior Haute Couture gown / Fred Leighton jewels / Ferragamo clutch.

Zimbio

12. She looks like a Jodie Foster/Ellen Barkin cross in that blue dress photo. Not a bad thing, because they're both strikingly attractive IMO. Just a little shocking to see people grow up and look older. I think a genuine smile would benefit her instead of that "smolder".

13. She looks great.

14. She looks gorgeous. But is making me feel old...lol. Hard to believe it's the same little girl from Interview with a Vampire.

@Cinamonn_girl - I think her and Garrett broke up.

15. She has matured. I do feel older but, the dark blush and lip color don't help

Sent from my SGH-M919N using PurseForum mobile app