kirna zabete chloe sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats Holliwood! I'm so glad that you're thrilled with your new paddy!

2. Congrats Holliwood, got a great bag and you saved some money!!

3. Yay Holliwood! Isn't it great to save a whole bunch of money and get a nicer bag?! :yes: I had to see a couple of Whiskey Paddys as well in order to choose the best one. Glad this forum helped your decision and purchase! :biggrin:

4. I am glad I continued to come back daily and read the PF. I just wished I had joined sooner. Was kind of hesitant to get in on some of the conversations I was reading but was intrigued at the same time by the details I was learning to look for in the Paddington Satchel. It really was a learning experience. And everyone here is so positive and welcoming to everyone that has questions and ends up getting their dream bag. Thats great.

5. Just in case anyone is wondering about what they have left, I just called and they have the paddy's in whiskey, metallic gold, metallic silver and taupe. I wanted a chocolate one but they're out so I guess it just wasn't meant to be!