kirna zabete chloe sale

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey I fell off the wagon too (yeah, like I was on it for only 2 hours!) and got a taupe paddy! Saw one IRL at Nordstrom and LOVED it. Just hope this one is as nice because I know the color can be funny. Vanessa was hopefully going to pick a good one. I must be out of my mind!

But they had several paddys when I called.... brown, black, mousse, jaune or sunflower maybe....?

2. mercer - thank you so much! i just got a black betty. (i simply can not seem to resist a sale...no matter how broke i am)! anyway, i wish i could give you karma or something but i just hope you know how much i appreciate the info!!! xoxo

3. Ooh, I bet that will be so pretty! Congrats!

4. Congrats on the Betty, nycmom!!!

Blu, ooh can't wait to see your taupe paddy!

Jag, YAY!!!:yahoo::yahoo: Finally, girl! I was gonna fly over there and get you one already. LOL!

And you guys know the drill. PICS when u get your bags:rochard:

5. I am sooo completely jealous !!! LOL! I want a mousse paddy sooooooooooooo bad! PHH has me on a spending leash..post pics so I can see...and DROOOOOOL!!!!!CONGRATS!

6. Thanks Style101, toreilly, Serentiy Sue and Jill! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! It is about fricking time I got myself a paddy- but truly appreciate everyone's help and advice!!!

and YEAH BLUGENIE!!! Cannot wait to see the taupe! I am sure they will pick out a beauty, the SAs seemed so incredibly nice!!!

Mercer! Congrats as well!

Cannot wait to see everyone's pics!!!

7. I got a chocolate brown Betty!!!!! Something (maybe the purse gods) told me to call back this afternoon, Becka found one for me and it's the medium.....just what I wanted!!! It came to $1376....I don't have to pay tax either. I can't wait to get it! Thanks girls for the info on the sale.....I saved over $400.

8. YEAH!!!! Congratulations! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    I swear, this sale came at THE most perfect time! So glad you got to take advantage of it as well! Cannot wait to see pics! :flowers:

9. I'm happy for you, too, Jag!!! It's so weird because I went to Saks today and almost bought it...I was going to open up a credit card to get 10% off. I just felt so mad about it because I knew I could've got one for 30% off, if they only had the size/color I wanted at kirna. I left Saks feeling bummed and called kirna on my cell just to recheck what they had......Becka told me that they found a medium choc brown Betty in the back. This morning they didn't have one. I just don't know if they had it all long and she got confused on the size I was asking for. She measured it for me and it was the medium. Sorry for the long story, but I'm just so happy!!! My DH even said....well, I guess Betty was meant to be!!

10. ^^^ It was definitely meant to be! So happy for you!!!

11. WOOHOO!! Congrats, girls!! :rochard:

Jill, I still crack up over PHH!!

12. Wow, congrats everyone...and on SALE!!!

13. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!! Please post pics when you do get it!!! If only there was an ivory betty somewhere!

14. Oh BalenciagaLove....I wish you could find your ivory!!! Maybe NM will have one somewhere and you can get it during the sale Jag mentioned. I will definitely post pics!!! I'm soooooo happy that I found it!

15. yay! so glad that everyone is scoring such great deals!