kirna zabete chloe sale

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. just got this email from kirna zabete. I was just there- they have quiet a bit in stock. go get em!

CHLOE BAG SALE!
    SAVE 30% OFF ON ALL SPRING/SUMMER BAGS

KIRNA ZABETE
    96 GREENE STREET
    Between Prince and Spring
    NEW YORK, NY 10012

Monday to Saturday 11-7
    Sunday 12-6

212-941-9656 EXT 4
    www.kirnazabete.com

2. Do you know which ones?

3. here's the pic from the email they sent me. they had quite a few paddys from what i can remember.

kz.jpg
  4. I just called the store and they said it's every Chloe bag they have in stock! Oh my gawd!! Which one to get??

5. Holy crap! Count me out but OMG! :nuts:

6. I'm not a Chloe fan, but that's a great deal!!!

7. :yahoo: :amazed: :nuts: :yahoo: That is an amazing sale - I am typing to this thread to live vicariously through you ladies who do decide to take advantage of this sale.

What a fabulous deal -

8. I can't believe I have to wait until tomorrow!!!

9. Oh man, I want a Paddy, but then I want an Edith. I can't decide and certainly can't do both at one time. Not enough funds for that.

10. OMG!!! I so want a Betty! I'm calling first thing......crossing my fingers!

11. Oooohhhh!!!! Do post what they have! It's so tempting!!!

12. Mercer, Pnay....do you know if they had any medium Betty's in stock? Oh I won't be able to sleep tonight!

13. ^^^ I so hear you. I've been wanting a Betty lately too. What size is the medium? I don't think I've ever seen one yet... Only seen the larges.

14. I don't know the dimensions of the medium. I've tried on both medium and large. I prefer the medium on me. I actually have one on hold at Sak's....was going to buy it tomorrow, but I'm hoping I can snag it for 30% off. What color do you like, BalenciagaLove? I either want chocolate brown or black.

15. I am not sure whether this is the ivory or the grey clair. It's the one that looks whitish. I also like chamois but didn't like it much in rl. For 30% off, it's the best sale I've seen!

Does the medium have all the same pockets as the large but in smaller proportions? Or is the style completely different?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice