Kirigami Pouchettes

em_barry

Mar 19, 2020
Hi All,
After seeing a few you tubes videos I feel I need the Kirigami set! I love both the mono and epi but not sure which is the best. Is there is same room in both or is there a little more give in the mono.
Any advice welcome.

Hi All,
After seeing a few you tubes videos I feel I need the Kirigami set! I love both the mono and epi but not sure which is the best. Is there is same room in both or is there a little more give in the mono.
Any advice welcome.
Monogram has more give than epi. Epi is firmer.

Reactions: em_barry
I have the epi set and feel they are versatile. They are a little more firm than the monogram since the monogram is getting more flexible, but it has not really limited my use. The epi lining is microfiber and not as easy to clean.

I have the epi set and feel they are versatile. They are a little more firm than the monogram since the monogram is getting more flexible, but it has not really limited my use. The epi lining is microfiber and not as easy to clean.

Thank you so much for the reply. Glad to hear that the epi hasn't limited your use. I love the colours in the epi and thinking the mono small pouch would be very similar to the rosalie wallet I have.
I just dont know which to get and not anywhere near a store to go and see for myself.