Kirigami Pochette Useful?

kikiii_24

Apr 20, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Been thinking about purchasing the Kirigami Pochette in Monogram for a while now and have seen it’s been available online. I wanted to use the large one as a clutch, the medium for passports and other documents, and the small for extra cards that I have that I’m currently carrying in my key pouch with my house/work keys.

For those that do own it, is it worth the money to buy? Do you find yourself utilizing all the pouches or one more than the other?

I think it is at a pretty good price point for 3 slg’s basically! What are your thoughts?!

I use the medium regularly, i put all my points cards and gift cards in there. The mini I used when using a small bag without a wallet. The big one I only use when I travel in a large tote! Hope this helps.

Reactions: kikiii_24
I have both the Giant Kaki 2019 and Escale 2020 and use the medium and small alternately regularly as a catch all in my bags. I don’t ever use the large one yet so far...

I basically use mine the same way you're thinking. The large is primarily a clutch, the middle size is usually things like hand sanitiser, lip balm & my AirPods, the small is spare cards or coins etc. Also if I'm travelling and using a large bag I use the large size to keep things like my phone, keys, cardholder etc so they're not floating about in a giant bag. They're all really useful and I don't regret the purchase at all!

I basically use mine the same way you're thinking. The large is primarily a clutch, the middle size is usually things like hand sanitiser, lip balm & my AirPods, the small is spare cards or coins etc. Also if I'm travelling and using a large bag I use the large size to keep things like my phone, keys, cardholder etc so they're not floating about in a giant bag. They're all really useful and I don't regret the purchase at all!
This is perfect! I think this is how I’m going to be utilizing all three. I know I’ll definitely be using the mini the most since I’ll be carrying cards in that one and it will be in my bag.

Reactions: Skippy23
I have monogram and escale. I sold the large escale piece. I think you will find the monogram set very useful in all sizes. I don't use the large one as much since we aren't going out. But I expect to use it more once we get back to normal (or establish a new normal). You will enjoy them, they are so cute!